How do we recognise diverse needs within further education?
Our 134th interview is with Fabian Darku, a further education teacher, sports lecturer and teaching and learning leader at West Herts College in Watford, South West England.
Listen to the podcast (48 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Fabian and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Fabian’s route into teaching
- Balancing teacher’s personal experiences and teaching and learning best practice
- The adjustment process to edtech as a result of the pandemic
- Subject variety in further education colleges
- The differences between secondary vs FE
- Recognising how expansive the diversity need in education is
- Good sources of professional development (CPD) resources
- Approach to marking in in FE
- Sharing best-practice between departments, and
- Top CPD tips.
Watch the conversation?